I have recntly come to know about the site NSR(National Skills Registry) managed by NDML(NSDL Database Management Limited). National Skllis Registry(NSR) is a Database of Information of IT,ITES and BPO professionals which is registerd by every Individual on their own and Verified by the experts. The main objective of NSR is to have an Online Database of Professionals Information and to avoid repitative of background verification.
The steps involved is very simple:
1. Register yourself in NSR(https://www.nationalskillsregistry.com). Please be sure to enter all your details correctly without any errors.
a) It is fully secured site(https). It may ask you to verify, Please select "Yes" in case if it asks you.
b) It has three steps namely I) Personal Details II) EducationalDetails III) Employment Details. Please be sure to complete all details within 10-15 minutes. Otherwise the session will expire.
2. After you complete step I(Personal Details) it will generate an Acknowledgement no which you may need to note it down. If you failed to do so, Dont worry You will get an e-mail with the acknowledgement no.
In Step I(Personal Details) it will ask you to enter two passwords namely Login Password,Transaction Password which has to be different from each other and also it will ask you to enter with minimum of One Capital Letter and Minimum of one Numeric in case if you failed to select the password without numeric and Capital Letter.
3. Once you have sucessfully completed Page I you can select Save&Continue option to go to next step. Here you will asked to enter all your Educational Details. Once complted you can select Save&Continue option it will prompt you to Step III where you will enter all your Experince Details.
4. All your details has been entered now , It will prompt you to "Pay" option. Online/Direct/DD. You can select option according to your option.
5. You have now completed all the steps which has to be done online.
6. Now its about POS(Point Of Service). hm., Well Point Of Service is the offices appointed by NSDL Database Management Limited (NDML) for submitting their finger-prints, photograph, signature and fee (if not paid online)
While visiting POS following documents have to be carried:
- Acknowledgement Form printed from NSR website
- Passport size photograph pasted on acknowledgement form
- Proof of photo Identity - Voter's ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Pass book (if photo attached), College ID Card (not more than 1 year old), PAN Card or Employment Identity Card
- Registration fee of Rs. 331
The list of POS(Point Of Service) offices information nearer to you is available in NSR site.(https://www.nationalskillsregistry.com/POS.html)
7. Once you visited POS and submitted all above documents you will get ITPIN number and ITPIN card will be delivered to you at your home.
Benefits of Registering in NSR:
1. No need of repitative verification.
2. You can select the companies that can visit your data.
3. you have complete control of your profile and you can Update the detail whenever you need.